Equilibrium

Do you feel it's about time,that- things must be changed? Have you been thinking alot about your transformation? Do you have a direction to make things work for you?What EFFORT, have you put in, to make things dissimilar - for the situations you are in or have faced?

You are just exerting yourself daily in such questions. Their answers are working but you are not finding your BALANCE... 

Your inside is in conflict with your outside and vice versa. Start making them work together to get out of this state of undivided personality.

"You are in integrity when the life you are living on the outside matches who you are on the inside."Alan Cohen


Be affirmative on what you are doing, Be Satisfied of your efforts, Appreciate yourself on little things you are doing...at the end, speed doesn't matter, MOVING FORWARD does. Even if your steps are small just take them, keep BELIEVING in them...

Create your equilibrium...






  



Comments

Stevie said…
I feel it is always time to change, the moment I got it sussed, I'm in trouble.
The only constant in life is change.
To reach my higher self I need to work on all aspects. Physical exercise, meditation, personal reflection, mind body and soul.
Comfort confuses me, pain inspires.
Enjoying your posts
Ta
Deeplife said…
Yes...this is the balance I have tried to convey... And you have got it right! Every aspect should work in a harmony leading to positive results.
Thankyou for appreciating my work!
Keep enjoying the reading.

Popular Posts