Dignity

"Be modest" ,"Be humble", "Be kind"...

We hear these words almost daily. What it's like to be modest, humble or kind?Ever thought of that...?

No...? Start by observing... thinking about Everytime or every moment you were in a state of "PRIDE", achieving! It's good to get acknowledged, its good to be proud of your achievements... 

Ask yourself... 
Did it make me look down upon people? Or... Did it make me humble? Was I arrogant? Or... Was I balanced on my victory?

If, the answers are the other way round... Even then... it is okay to feel like that temporarily, because it's human nature to get thrilled.What's not okay? It's that feeling getting bigger... 

What should get bigger, is your rank within you... Show humility to yourself...


"Humbleness is always grace; always dignity." James Russell Lowell

Next time when you achieve,Do get acknowledged, Do get proud, but... 
Embrace your grace and walk with it.

And GRACE ... It's your beauty! It's time to WEAR it.

Comments

Stevie said…
For me being humble is to stop judging, how often do we judge others.every time I point the finger at someone 3 point back at me. Try it,
Be gracious in defeat even more so in victory. Be careful who you step on when on the way up, as you will meet the same people on the way down. A good lesson in practising humility.. do someone a good turn today, and don't get found out. Tell no one.live and let live. We only have control over ourselves in my humble opinion.
Deeplife said…
I second your opinion with addition to, c if we look ourselves first deeply,what is wrong in us rather than what is wrong with them...that's where our humility and humbleness starts off, ending up in not being judgmental.

Popular Posts