Affirmations

 



"I can do this!"
"I am beautiful!"
"I am brave!"
"I won't give up!"

Do you know the power that lies behind these sentences???

Many of us don't. Why? Because, we keep paying attention on these sentences,
"I can't do this.. I give up.. I am not brave enough to do that..." 

Both of them are called, "Affirmations". The above ones are positive ones and the ones mentioned bellow are negative. 

To affirm something means that you are declaring that you have ability to do or not to do something. 

People ask, how to be positive and motivated, when you see nothing? Affirmations help us to give self emotional and moral support. It boosts our "inner". Or it reduces our strength. 

Next time, affirm on what's positive. Otherwise you will choose yourself to become the "demotivated one" etc. It is the best self help you do to yourself. 

Say it, and just see the miracles happening around you and within you!

Comments

Popular Posts