From a Mother, to all Mothers...


All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to My mother...

We all hear that time is a great healer of many problems and issues we face, in this worldly life. Have you ever heard, that your sorrows, your problems vanish in an instant or are erased in a blink of an eye???

Well... I had this feeling, once...
It was when I held my newborn in my arms. I had waited for this moment, so much. And when it came, I was speechless. At a point I was in a state of surprise and was just trying to believe that this little being is mine. He is my part.

Tiny hands and feet, little smile was the most priceless thing I felt. The only thing i could see was his shiny eyes looking at me. He came to this world, brightened up mine and a new chapter of motherhood started. Perhaps, the best chapter.

Being a mom I learned, how to create a place for yourself, keeping ones innocence. Being a mother, you have the authority and responsibility of raising a child into a good human being. It's the most powerful thing. It adds new colors to life...

Enjoy your time with kids. Pay attention to them. Raise them to become good human beings rather than making them a typical man or woman.

To all children, respect your mothers. Take good care of them. They deserve to be loved after all what they beared to raise you, before it's too late.

To all mom to be's... Real part is yet to come. To new and old moms... Keep up the good effort of raising ur kids. Don't give up on them, try to understand them...

 To all moms in the world and the ones who are no longer with us...

Happy Mother's Day!
(Salutes you all)



Comments

Popular Posts