PEACE


Ever gone for soul searching?

Put yourself in self argument...

What sort of individual you are becoming? Good or Bad...? What's happening around? Is this for a reason? Whatever you achieve... whatever you suffer...is it just you? Or is there another force? Maybe NATURE...

What is it that the nature wants from you? Why you are here? 
Make your EXISTANCE Meaningful...

Ponder... 
How should you live? What's nature telling you? What's your existance telling you? What's this universe telling you? What do your achievements and sufferings refer to? 
Observe everything around you...

Who did it? What is that POWER pushing you closer to reality?
FEEL the INTERCONNECTEDNESS...

The connection...It's you and the Creator... Feel the power of the unseen Force,believe in what Nature has for you,is all good. Embrace it, for it may bring CONTENTMENT... It's there where your Peace lies...

"A harvest of peace is produced by a seed of contentment." Proverb













Comments

Unknown said…
I have found that there is a lot to be thankful for. I use myself as an example (because it is who I know best). I have my health, my five senses, my limbs. I know who my parents are. I have unbelievably ready access to water. I have ready access to a wide variety or foods and spices. I have a range of clothes, excellent shoes and a stable place to sleep. I have access to roads, transportation, communications technology and this computer. There are so many things that I have going for me. I am thankful. On a more personal note, it is this gratitude which is the foundation for my passion for sustainability. A continuation of the human story on Earth. We have an enormous volume of exploration still to do here but we know that here is the best place for us. I am thankful to be on Earth. It is why I pursue and promote sustainability. Thank-you.

Tom Livanos.
Sydney, Australia.
Deeplife said…
Indeed, gratitude is the key.Thankyou,for your point of view.

Popular Posts