HOPE


You are doing well, and you know your path... But, sometimes it feels like you see a very little or no amount of Light.

"When the world say,"Give up"; Hope whispers,"try it one more time." Unknown

The light you want is this four lettered word "HOPE". If there's too much dark out there, light your candle. 

It's like that one droplet of rain which waters everything inside and outside you.

Dreaming big? Dream BIGGER...you have to choose it. Your choice creates your own possibilities,and, where there is possiblity there comes FAITH! 

You live if you dream...it goes like this... WISH it! BELIEVE it! LIVE it! 

"Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality." L.J.Suenens



HOPE=Hold On, Pain Ends!   




Comments

Stevie said…
Hope is a strange one for me, I cant sit and hope someone will knock on my door and discover my potential. Can't hope life will bring me what I think I deserve, I must go get it. When I work towards being a better person, when I welcome adversity rather than hide from it, when I'm truthful to myself and start working towards my vision my dreams, with everything I've got, no matter the obstacles, only then do I deserve to hope.every imagined problem has a true solution.
Deeplife said…
Agreed with you Stevie... That is why I wrote,"choices create your possibilities". Hope lies inside you, you don't have to look outside for that. Because, hope is upto you... it's your dream after all.

Popular Posts